Yes, I got tagged. I don't normally do these kind of things, they take too long and they are too hard. But I did it anyway. So, here are my 25 random things. Did I surprise anyone?
1. Things have never gone in one ear and out the other. It's a dead end road... I only have one ear!
2. I quite possibly have the largest hippo collection you could ever want to see.
3. I graduated from BYU with a bachelors in Nursing. I worked in Oncology for a couple of years and then in the ICU/CCU for another 8 years before retiring.
4. I served a mission for the LDS church in the Spain Bilbao mission.
5. I KNOW the church is true, that Joseph Smith was a prophet and translated the Book of Mormon, and that we have a living prophet today!
6. I use to run track and cross country. Now I get tired just thinking about it. I held the Utah HS state record (along with 3 other people) for the mile relay for several years (who knows, I may still hold it... they switched to the 1600m a few years later).
7. My husband and I graduated from school the same year... Jared from High School, me from BYU.
8. I met Jared on a blind date, arranged by his parents and my brother/sister-in-law. We married 7 months later in the Manti Utah temple.
9. I have 4 beautiful, smart, wonderful and talented children who I love very much!
10. I am taking a digital photography class. I have always had a hidden desire to learn more about photography and be able to take some really awesome photos.
11. I love traveling and seeing new places. Warm sunny ones are my favorites!
12. I love GOOD chocolate... I can usually pass on the cheap crap.
13. I like getting together with my friend and making cards.
14. I enjoy doing almost any type of crafts, especially if I am doing them with friends.
15. I enjoy sewing when I have time. Its seems that I have less and less of it lately. The things I have enjoyed sewing the most are my children's blessing outfits, Easter & Christmas outfits, and Halloween costumes.
16. I have recently, in the last few years, rediscovered the joy of reading.
17. I enjoy boating. I finally learned how to slalom ski a couple of summers ago. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?!
18. I love to bake, I just try not to do it too often because I would then try to eat all of it.
19. I love rollercoasters! The bigger, the faster, the scarier, the better!
20. I love all kinds of food. I love trying new foods! And I love going out to eat! Call me anytime!
21. I have recently grown to love playing Rock Band on the wii. I still am not very good, but who cares. I do quite well (on easy) playing bass or doing the vocals.
22. I cannot do DDR for the life of me. No coordination what so ever!
23. I learned how to scuba dive last year and I love it. Just wish I could do it more often.
24. (I'm getting desperate here) I secretly like using the snow blower. It is kind of fun seeing how far you can throw the snow. (Don't tell my husband... I don't want to do it all of the time)
25. I love hanging out with friends... playing games, eating, talking or whatever. I just love being around people and laughing and having fun.
(old dog, new trick)