Twenty five interesting things about Amaya, written by Amaya:
1. I love American Idol. It is the best show EVER!!
2. I love playing with all my cousins! We have so much fun together! (I see that airplane Julia! :P )
3. I love playing any sport. But my all time favorites are softball and volleyball
4. I was actually intensely watching the Superbowl this year. You should be proud!
5. Since Amaya didn't have a #5 on her list, I will add: She just won the district science fair and will be moving on to regionals at BYU.
6. Taking pictures is one of my all time favorite things to do!
7. I miss playing four-square and dodgeball with all my buddies! Too bad there is no more recess!
8. I really wish my hair was naturally curly. Mine won't curl AT ALL!
9. I write in my journal when I'm bored
10. I really want a job. Weird, I know. I just need to stay busy
11. I'm really OCD about the stupidest things. Like, the table not being set right, or when a strip of grass on our lawn wasn't mowed...
12. My favorite restaurant is Zupas
13. I only enjoy the first snow of the year- after that, it's just annoying.
14. I hate it when I'm lazy. I need to be active!!!
15. I am really aggressive- even in church ball! :)
16. Sometimes I'm really quiet, other times I'm really loud. I don't know why!
17. I really want a puppy!
18. I am a read-aholic. If I can get my hands on a good book, I can't put it down.
19. I love my buddies and hanging out with them is the best!
20. I LOVE making absolutely pointless, and completely cheesy movies.
21. Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my all time favorites
20. Watching movies in Spanish that also have like another language in them drives me nuts. Like Beauty and the Beast for example.... I love that movie, but I couldn't stand watching it in Spanish!
21. I love going to the temple and plan on getting married there someday
22. This entry was outdated, so... she is beautiful inside and out!
23. Coming up with all this stuff is harder than it looks!
24. I look up to each and every one of my friends and family members-I want to be like all of them!
25. I can't wait to go to high school next year! I'll be reunited with all my friends from elementary! YAY!!