1. Volleyball. Games every Tuesday and Thursday, practice every day. They have been playing great and have won the majority of their games!
2. Flag Football. Jayson just finished up a winning season. The championship games were Thursday night and they won both games 26-0.
3. Gymnastics. Kyla had an intersquad meet in September and will start competing in December. She practices 3 times a week for almost 3 hours each time. She also practices her routines just about everywhere we go. She can be seen dancing down the mall, at Target, Sam's Club, etc.
4. Scouts. Bryce and Jayson have been working on several meritbadges and finished several up for the court of honor we had a couple of weeks ago. Seventeen merit badges between the two of them. Jayson received is 2nd class scout. Bryce might have decided on a eagle project (if he can get it approved). Keep it up boys!
5. ETC...What can I say?! There has been canning, religion classes, photoshop classes, my calling, and all the normal everyday things for me. Jared has been busy with work, his calling and an occasional fishing trip. Life is just busy. I'm sure it is no different at your house. Anyway, that is a little of what we have been doing this fall.