Saturday, April 11, 2009

You made my day!

So, yesterday I was doing a little blog surfing when I noticed that Designmom.com had a post about Easter eggs.  I always enjoy looking at creative ways to do eggs and she always has creative things on her blog, so I clicked on the link.  Imagine my surprise when up pops a picture of eggs done just the same way that I do eggs.  I thought, "How cool!  She does eggs just like we do!"  Then I looked at the picture again, a little closer this time, and thought, "Hey, those ARE my eggs!!!"  I then clicked on the link and up comes my little, hardly ever read blog.  Surprise!!  Thanks to design mom and all her readers who have visited and made comments!  You made my day!  

The other thing that made my day was the Scout/Young Woman fundraising auction that we had last night.  I donated 2 items.  Item #1 was sewing on scout patches for 1 year.  That item went for $70.  The second item I donated was this "flirty" apron that I made.


The apron went for $50.

It made me feel good that my items helped donate that much. Thanks!

No comments: